Employees recognized for conservation efforts
2014 Environmental Excellence Award Winners
Conserving precious resources can range from simple activities like turning off lights to more elaborate measures involving installation of sophisticated equipment and systems. It all adds up to millions of dollars in cost savings and a significant amount of those savings can be attributed to the efforts of the 2014 YRC Worldwide Destination Green Environmental Excellence Award winners.
YRC Worldwide is an industry leader in promoting programs that conserve energy and fuel and enhance sustainability," said Mike Kelley, vice president of public affairs and chief sustainability officer. This program recognizes employees, departments and terminals for leadership in environmental stewardship and underscores our commitment to continuing excellence. We look forward to honoring more employees next year."
- Karen Ainsley and Joan Walters, Holland, Wausau, Wis.
- Byron Bramwell, YRC Freight, Kansas City, Mo.
- Donald Conklin, YRC Freight, South Bend, Ind.
- Jamie Haines, Alicia Pugh and Gailya Young, YRC Freight Field Resource Center
- Jim Upton, YRC Freight Field Resource Center