Employees recognized for conservation efforts
2016 Environmental Excellence Award Winners
Conserving precious resources can range from simple activities like turning off lights to more elaborate measures involving installation of sophisticated equipment and systems. It all adds up to millions of dollars in cost savings and a significant amount of those savings can be attributed to the efforts of the 2016 YRC Worldwide Destination Green Environmental Excellence Award winners.
YRC Worldwide is an industry leader in promoting programs that conserve energy and fuel and enhance sustainability," said Mike Kelley, vice president of external affairs and chief sustainability officer. This program recognizes employees, departments and terminals for leadership in environmental stewardship and underscores our commitment to continuing excellence. We look forward to honoring more employees next year."
- Scott Bunn, Reddaway, Reno, NV
- Addrianne Conway, YRCW, Field Resource Center
- William Jones, YRC Freight, Tonawanda, NY
- Jerry Lamecker, YRC Freight, Cleveland, OH
- Environmental Compliance Team, Field Resource Center
- IT Network Engineering & Operations Team, Field Resource Center